Monday, November 08, 2010

Where to report?

I'm getting really frustrated with this business of transfering land title to our name.  First with the Munisipyo and now with the Registry of Deeds.  The Registry of Deeds tells you to follow-up 20 days after you've filed the request.  It's been more than 20 days now and they still said that it's with the encoder - and they couldn't tell me who.  The sad part is, the number that we should use to call is a mobile number, which is turned off in the afternoons.

I searched the Department of Justice website to see where we can raise this "usad pagong" process, but found no "Contact Us".  Paging Sec. Leila De Lima!  Seriously.

Due to my frustration, I called the Office of the Ombudsman to raise this concern.  They said I should go to their office to file a formal complaint.  I might just go there.  Let's see how that pans out.

Should I consider going to the Media instead?  ABS CBN or GMA?  Whadyathink?

Heaven help.  I'm going pull a mega eksena if we have to extend another month in our current place.

No comments: