Thursday, April 14, 2016

Desk Goals

I've always envied clean desks.  Those at the office and at home.  I can't seem to clean up my home desk.  I would do a weekly sweep, or clean-up on a Sunday.  But then when Wednesday rolls in, it looks a storm has stopped by.

aftermath

I do all my work at this table.  Work applications require that I have stable and constant internet service, which means I'm always plugged in the LAN cable.  I cannot work through wifi as signal changes quickly.  So this is where the router is, all the wires as well.  I have a printer, bills, calendar, notebooks, pens and all "necessary" stuff.

Left side
This is the left side of my table.  As you can see, it's very busy haha  The current bills to pay and other important docs are on corner.  That's where I have my pencil case is too.  I have my phones there and external hard drives.  And since I am #tanders, I have muscle pain spray.  And then air fresheners, alcohol too, coz you know, you need to sanitize regularly haha Then I have my caddy of all things, all sorts of prayer cards coz I need to pray when I send in a report :D .  Speakers, wires, a mug made by the little boy that says "World's #1".  And of course the cork board with the very special calendar to plan my days.

So yes, the left side is very very busy indeed.

On right corner
Now, moving on the right.  I have the printer at the background with papers on top of it and a catch all, to catch all things "necessary" but not urgent.  Then my notebooks - yes, I have 3 current ones and one old for references.  2 are strictly for work meeting notes, both gray and work-looking.  Red is for work too, but more for To Do lists and calendars - to track my work from home and at the ofc days haha I know I can use electronic Calendars - I do have many of those, but I like writing down things.  And then little black notebook is the for home manangement - budget, activities, schedule.  Grocery lists as well.  Then I have my mouse, I have 2.  one that's working and one that's missing the USB.  My glasses - reading and for the far. And my pink fan - so cute, right? haha

These are my pegs:

Source

This one uses the wall and it has overhead cabinets as well as drawer.  So nice, right?  And there's a calendar too!  I love calendars!
















But is my crush desk:

The ONE

It has drawers to put all my "necessaries".  Hello Calendar!  Black and white color scheme just looks so polished.  Then lots of organizers.  Love love.  How do I get this?







No comments: