Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Sunday morning

I'm the type of person who always, always sing a song in my head. And my current favorite is Sunday mornings by Maroon 5. It soooo represents my current state of mind.

Sunday morning rain is falling
Steal some covers share some skin
Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable
You twist to fit the mold that I am in
But things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do

Sunday mornings should be spent sleeping in. Ideally, it should be raining too, the sound of rain lulling you to sleep more. Skin.... well, that's another story :D Unforgettable moments of molding; Im thinking spooning. Hmmmm. Great sunday morning. Hold that thought for a little while longer. A little more.

Its been centuries since I last spent a Sunday like that. I think it was last year, in Singapore. Lately Sunday mornings were spent doing errands, spending time with friends in need, shopping. Things just get crazy.

I long for lazy, quiet, sleepy, cozy Sunday mornings. Sunday mornings spent vegging out, flipping through the countless tv stations or reading a good book or simply staring into space. To be idle. To be worry free. To simply breathe. To just let the world pass you by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*sigh* me too... i feel like i'm always in a rush... -eLa-