Friday, November 20, 2009

My favorite season has arrived


Christmas is my favoratest holiday season and it's here :)  I love everything about Christmas and New Year - from the food, the decors, the lights, the Simbang Gabi, the gifts, wrapping the gifts, the parties and get-togethers.  The only thing I don't like about Christmas is the traffic.  Otherwise, I absolutely, positively love everything!

It's not surprising then that our Christmas tree has been up since November 2nd haha  And I've done some Christmas gift shopping too and wrapped them all already.  I still have a few to do, but the St James' Bazaar of Ayala Alabang will be the Christmas gift one stop shop :)  Btw, it's on November 27 to 30.  4 whole days of non-stop gorgeous bazaar shopping.  The hubs said that our flyer to the bazaar in on our ref door, while our neighbor didn't get theirs out of their mailbox.  Guess who's excited? LOL

Here's a pic of our tree.  My theme for the past two years is blue and silver.  I'm still looking for that ever elusive blue or white (with silver trimmings) angel so technically, our tree is still a work in progress.  I keep finding white angel with gold trimmings.  Or red and green angels.  Has there been a memo that angels cannot wear blue?


2 comments:

Shutterfairy said...

I dunno but December makes me melancholic..
Lovely tree..

Unknown said...

Really? Seasons mean differently to others nga.

Thanks. Needless to say, I also love Christmas trees :)