Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March Highlights

I've had a lot of experiences the past few weeks but I've been too busy to sit down and write.  Aside from going to work to earn a living, I've been home to Cagayan de Oro.  Spent a lot of time at my son's school.  Did some home improvement projects.  Currently working with our landlord to fix up minor house repairs before we renew our contract.  And also organizing my family's trip to attend my sister's graduation after the holy week.

It's Holy Tuesday and I'm all busy with work, no time to go to a resort.  I didn't even get to reserve us even just for a night.  We'll just spend it at home then and probably go to our club house pool for a dip.  I actually don't also want to do the mad rush...so home is fine with me.  Plus I'm still enjoying our new sofa haha

One of March's highlights: Dahilayan, Bukidnon's 840m Zip line.  Did this with my family - the little one, the hubs, my Mom, sister, cousins, nephews and niece.  Borrowing from my teenage nephew, it was SICK! :)



Another March highlight: my son's Moving Up day.  He loved dancing to "I don't care" and "Poker face".  He was wonderful too.  He got the "Reading Whiz" award!  We're proud parents indeed.

No comments: