Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Is it still a blog?

I haven't posted anything in a long while.  I do have a couple of posts in the draft folder, but just didn't get around to posting them..... I forgot why.

It's been over a year, or more, since I last posted.  So much has happened, that I don't know if I can share or when to share or how to share.  I'm thinking, I'd just start anew.

It's a rather off time to start something new, being that November isn't really a month of changes for me, or for anyone I know.  But what the heck, I'm not one to follow the bandwagon.

I'm right smack in the middle of a break-up.  No, not with the hubby.  We are still fine, and going strong.  But break-up from my mommy "friends".  "Friends" since in hindsight, I'm not sure if they really were my "friends" in it's truest form.   It's still hard for me to talk about it, and I still get puzzled every time I think about it.  I've been felt so unfriendly ever since, well, kindergarten.  If there's one thing I learned about this whole episode, is that mean girls do not really grow up, they just become mean moms :D

Anyhoo.... I'd like to say that I will post more.  Although as you've seen, I cannot promise anything.  I'd have to go though as this killer migraine is literally killing me.

Ciao!


No comments: