Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Morning madness

Our home is a frenzy of activity in the mornings.  And since school started in June, I'd get really stressed.  My youngest sister who's in first year college live with us.  She has 7am classes on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays - the craziest mornings in our house. 

To get to my ride in time, I have to shower at 5:30, get out of the bathroom by 5:50 and out of the house by 6:05 at the latest.  I can beat that time... mostly.

Since we only have bathroom in the house, my sister needs to get to the shower by 5am and out the door by 5:30 at the latest.  But she takes an hour to shower!  I'd be knocking on the bathroom door by 5:30, asking her to hurry up and she still manages to delay me by 10-15 minutes.

I could so hurt her! LOL  She's a pain in the behind.  Seriously.  I don't like getting stressed in the morning.  I haven't even started working yet and I'm all riled up because of her.

I can't wait to move to our new home.  There, I'd have my own bathroom inside our room.  And the hubby just takes 10-15 minute showers :)  One more reason why I love him LOL

No comments: