Saturday, March 12, 2011

Listen, and pray fervently

Devastating news woke me up from my nap yesterday. Japan was hit by a huge earthquake and then shortly followed by Tsunami. I have officemates, friends and family in Japan so I was worried. Seeing the videos made it even scarier. My Papa, a Nostradamus fan, said that Nostradamus predicted all these - and lots of scarier events to happy by December 2012.

I fervently hope and pray that the predictions won't come true. Right now though, Japan needs our prayers and help. We must do what we can, when we can. It's just the humane thing to do.

It makes you think of course about your life. A very sad reminder for us to savor each day, do the best the you can and tell the people you love, that you love them. May we strive to do that each day. And PRAY with all our hearts and souls to keep us away from harm.


No comments: