Friday, August 19, 2011

Random for a Friday

So it's rather been an interesting few weeks.  And my thoughts are kinda scattered lately, so I'll just put in random thoughts in bullet points.

  • It was my son, K, first time to have first quarter exams.  And I was the nervous wreck!  I prepared sample quizzes and pushed him to study harder... hard enough that my husband, D, asked me to stop several times.  I just want him to excel, and I worry about his Filipino.  By the last day, I calmed down a bit since it's Math and it helped that K always told me the exams were easy.  Let's wait for the report card then. haha
  • Bills keep piling up.  The thing is, money isn't always enough.  But we are spending for investments and savings.  It's just hard to scrimp, and want that bag or that IPad! :D
  • Finding the right school for your kid is very hard.  And applying for that school is so competitive!
  • September is my birthday month.  This is the year we try to get pregnant for the second time.  Hopefully, I'll be healthy enough.  More trips to the doctors.  Again.
  • October is the month we'll know if our lives will change next school year.  Anticipation is so nerve wracking!
I take this Friday with a lot of things in mind, as we ease into the weekend.  Hope your weekend will be well spent!

No comments: