Monday, July 13, 2009

Going Gaga over Lady Gaga

I always loved dance-y, groovy, happy songs... including Chill-out/House (back in the day, we used to call it Trance) music too. I first heard Poker Face late last year. It was an upbeat, easy to sing to song so I got interested. Then I saw Lady Gaga guest on the Ellen Degeneres show, which I love! That's when I knew who sang Poker Face. I searched for the album and loaded the whole thing to my Ipod. I listen to her when I do my morning exercise, on my way to and from work and sometimes while working. I know, OC-OC, right?! HAHA! I have that tendency though, to just listen to a whole album until my ears bleed :T I remember I listened to Usher's album for a whole year. In my defence, MP3 players weren't in yet. Right.

Suffice it to say, I LOVE Lady Gaga's album and I LOVE her! She's like Madonna, with a dash of Gwen Stefani and... basta! It's unique, upbeat, funky and fun. And she's coming to Manila on August 11th. A Tuesday though, which is a bummer. And I want to watch but no one to watch it with. Howell rockwell. I'll content myself listening to my Ipod's Lady Gaga... over and over and over and over and over... (well, you get the drift, right?)

No comments: