Saturday, July 21, 2012

Bare skin

My personal skin essentials
Because it's been raining for days in our side of the world, let me share with you my skin care regimen. Haha! I know there's no clear connection with rain and skin care, but what the heck, right? LOL

When I was in high school, most of my friends were battling with pimples or acne. I never did have any pimples, which at that time, I felt so lucky. I was already in college that I realized I had dry skin. After I washed my face, it became so tight that it burns. So I started using moisturizer, my first was Neutrogena.

I was never the face powder or make-up girl. I only started wearing face powder and lip gloss when I started working. And those two are still my only daily regimen, sometimes I even forget to wear face powder haha!

But I never forget to take care of my skin. I only use Cetaphil for daily wash. I alternate with a hydrating facial scrub from Celeteque. I also used Human <3 a="a" after="after" amazing="amazing" an="an" and="and" been="been" cheaper="cheaper" cosmetics="cosmetics" coz="coz" dry="dry" for="for" from="from" go="go" hoard="hoard" hongkong.="hongkong." hydrating="hydrating" i="i" in="in" it="it" just="just" ladies="ladies" light="light" moistrurize.="moistrurize." mostly="mostly" my="my" nature.="nature." never="never" olay="olay" p="p" re="re" reason="reason" s="s" sasa="sasa" skin.="skin." skin="skin" so="so" some="some" store="store" there.="there." these="these" they="they" toners="toners" up="up" used="used" user="user" usually="usually" ve="ve" washes.="washes." washing="washing" with="with" years.="years.">
Wash, moistrurise - that's all I do. Oh, and put on face powder if I don't forget LOL!

No comments: