Friday, August 10, 2012

Sit back and have a massage


After all the stresses of this week's habagat rains, we all need to sit back and relax.  Mr Sun finally came out Friday morning, but then it still rained in the afternoon.  For most of the offices on Tuesday and Wednesday, work was already suspended in Metro Manila.  But since we can work from home, we still had to "work" from home.  No work suspension whatsoever.

Work has still been full this week, so I was totally spent come Friday afternoon.  And as I was on a quick break in front of the tv, my son offered to massage my feet.  He saw that I was tired and I've been glued to my computer the whole day.  He's such as sweetie.... sometimes :D

Happy Friday folks!

2 comments:

Mrs. L said...

aww wow your son is the sweetest thing ever!

Unknown said...

Oh, he is :)